home about webelieve blogs i love adventures contact

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm Dreaming, of a White Christmas

Here is the obligatory blogger Christmas picture post



If I don't sound so chummy on this post today, it is because my husband and I have some sort of food poisoning. It all started with my over eagerness to make a Christmas feast for 5 and my intentions to make dinner special since it was our first Christmas away from family. Green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, turkey and.....and...spinach artichoke dip...i can't even type that without gagging.  

I'll spare the details, but we believe the spinach artichoke dip has had us all yuckified.

Other than THAT Christmas was wonderful. I had my first White Christmas. Tears of joy streamed down my face when I saw the snow falling on Christmas Eve. It was beautiful.




{Who cares that my scarf doesn't match IT'S SNOWING!}




these pictures were taken on my phone and they aren't the best because the snow flakes were making my phone all wet.

Our first Christmas in Utah was so beautiful. We are so grateful for all of the miracles we have been able to experience. We wish you a Merry Christmas filled with the joy and love that comes with the birth of Jesus Christ, the light of the world.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...